Gladden Community House

Posted on November 6, 2011 at 1:46 AM by FCWorks No Comment

Gladden Community House: Gladden Community House was established in 1905 and settled into its current location at the corner of Town St and Hawkes Ave in 1953 making it the oldest and longest running social service organization of Franklinton (as far as we know). Gladden is perhaps best know for it’s after school programs and athletic organizations.

Gladden has also been a partner for our 2012 Youth Program.

Leave a comment